Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23933 INR / HUF
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,767 (416,859 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Queretaro costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (about 2 hours ago)