Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.807 INR / MXN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,583 (Mex$ 31,145) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)