Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 715 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.693 INR / MXN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,245 (Mex$ 24,977) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)