Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.111 INR / MZN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 144% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,674 (167,093 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)