Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.403 INR / PHP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,389 (Php68,699) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)