Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.215 INR / BRL
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,574 (R$ 6,307) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)