Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06003 INR / KRW
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,289 (₩2,953,457) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)