Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.089 INR / CZK
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 57% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,586 (38,712 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)