Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08906 INR / CLP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,097 (CH$1,483,187) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)