Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 99.632 INR / JOD
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 110% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,589 (Dinar 1,562) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)