Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 22% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,057 (5,697 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)