Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.572 USD / BAM
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,500 (4,374KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)