Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,178 in Youngstown, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in London costs £1,505 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Lusaka costs 100 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)