Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,752 (Rp 24,541,877) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)