Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / CNY
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $3,497 (23,992元) in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)