Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06831 USD / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 542 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 34% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $3,085 (45,171 N$) in Windhoek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)