Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,025 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)