Cost of living in Visby, Sweden vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10520 USD / SEK
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 4% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,597 (43,699 kr) in Visby.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)