Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.106 USD / EUR
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $3,330 (€3,011) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)