Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / COP
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,025 (COL$6,829,334) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)