Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 24% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,052 (5,693 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)