Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,891 (﷼ 79,601,034) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)