Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03294 USD / THB
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,282 (129,994 ฿) in Sattahip.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)