Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24103 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 484 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $3,703 (R$ 15,361) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 20元 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Resistencia costs ARS $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)