Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,497 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)