Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.109 USD / EUR
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,791 (€4,321) in San Sebastian.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)