Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,629 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pensacola, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lipa City costs Php15,000 (about 3 hours ago)