Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 231 different people.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)