Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 163 different people.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)