Cost of living in San Bernardino, California, United States vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Bernardino, California (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,640 in San Bernardino, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)