Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24340 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 582 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)