Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,384 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)