Cost of living in Potgietersrus, South Africa vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06835 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potgietersrus (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,143 (R 75,244) in Potgietersrus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)