Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13408 USD / SRD
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 49% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,433 (18,148 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €0.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)