Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,822 in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)