Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35082 USD / TND
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,654 (7,565 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santiago costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,264,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 8 (about 2 hours ago)