Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.112 USD / EUR
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,887 (€4,394) in Montpellier.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)