Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,601 (3,655 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,105 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €47 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)