Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / COP
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,110 (COL$7,222,358) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pensacola, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lipa City costs Php15,000 (about 3 hours ago)