Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06887 USD / ZMW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 551 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 49% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,677 (38,879 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)