Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00209 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 24% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,009 (1,917,860 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)