Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,779 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 4 hours ago)