Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.112 USD / EUR
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 7% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,922 (€4,426) in Leuven.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 9 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Istanbul costs 14TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 4 hours ago)