Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.112 USD / EUR
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,428 (€3,982) in Leipzig.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 4 hours ago)