Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02217 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 55% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,126 (95,928 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 3 hours ago)