Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 948 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00646 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,181 (₨337,607) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)