Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.109 USD / EUR
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $3,493 (€3,150) in Heraklion.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)