Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.082 USD / EUR
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 13% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,262 (€3,938) in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in Sydney costs AU$581 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hangzhou costs 40元 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)