Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01976 USD / PHP
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $3,215 (Php162,705) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in London costs £1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Lusaka costs 100 Kwacha (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)