Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23855 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 444 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,943 (R$ 12,337) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)